Monday, November 07, 2005

Fall blooms...


It is November, and our garden is still in bloom as seen above. I took these pictures this weekend. You may notice this flower from John's blog. Although, his picture makes them look much more mystical. It is Mexican Bush Merigold. I has a very pungent lemon mint aroma. Below is more detail curtesy of Sloat Garden Center (a local favorite).

Below is our clematis that is still in bloom.


I have two orchids outdoors that are sprouting flower spikes. I bought the following orchid at the annual orchid show at Fort Mason when we still lived in the Marina district. It is still going strong and rewards me with blooms every year.


The orchid below was given to us a couple years ago. The bloom spike is coming out at the base oddly enough. I am just glad that it is blooming.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff,

Your orchid blooms remind me of Fiona Apple's new album cover:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000B0WOEO/qid=1131629546/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-7491815-7401409?v=glance&s=music&n=507846

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home