Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Food in NYC...


The food in NYC is amazing as usual. My favorite meal during our visit was at Miracle Bar & Grill on 415 Bleecker Street in the West Village. Their guacamole is excellent. The best I have had for awhile. As an entre, I had the Ancho-Crusted Mahi Tacos (with green papaya slaw, chipotle mayonnaise, and spicy yucca fries). All I can say is...amazing!!! The best fish tacos I have ever had.

Another enjoyable dining spot in NYC for us is The Garage at 99 7th Avenue in the West Village. This restaurant has live jazz music every night and great food.

After watching the Food Network before going to NYC, John and I made a point to visit 'wichcraft for breakfast in Tribeca.

John had fried eggs, bacon, gorgonzola & frisee on ciabatta roll.

I had the onion frittata with cheddar on ciabatta roll.

John and I walked thru Grand Central Station, and I couldn't resist taking a picture of the Halloween cakes on display in the Grand Central Market.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home