Thunderstorm...
On Sunday morning, we had an actual thunderstorm here in SF. Storms with lightening and thunder here are very rare. We are lucky to have a couple a year. The storm on Sunday was a good one. There was at least five good booms spanning over about 10 minutes. The storm also brought a strong downpour...another rarity. Another good thing about the storm, it ended our string of very cold weather. We have enjoyed more mild temps since.

4 Comments:
Jeff, two weeks between posts. unacceptable. ;-) Merry Christmas!
I wasn't convinced anyone was reading. Glad to hear that my postings have been missed. :)
Anchorman and Spinal Tap!
Well, you have at least three fans and now it's been a month since any posts. Hope you had a great New Year! I guess I'll have to keep reading John's blog to find out. ;-P
This Matt checks most every day too.
Post a Comment
<< Home